In this article, you will learn about:
To view your Store's orders, just log into your store and use the navigation in the left sidebar to navigate to Orders.
You will then see your list of orders that will be sorted by the most recent by default.
You can search for specific orders by entering a term in the search bar at the top of the list. The results that are returned will be those orders that match any of the following criteria:
- Order Number
- Customer first name, last name, or full name
- Customer email address
You can always change the sort order of the current orders list by clicking on the header of the following columns in the table:
- Order number
Clicking the header again will change the order from descending to ascending.
The orders list provides several default filters that you can use to quickly view orders that require attention. The following filters are located just above the search bar:
- All Orders - this is the default filter and will show all orders
- Open - this filter will show only orders that have not been paid and/or fulfilled
- Unpaid - this filter will show all orders that have not been paid (captured)
- Unfulfilled - this filter will show all orders that still require fulfillment
In the next article, you will learn more about order statuses.