When your store is in development mode, you might want to test your store's functionality and design by going through the complete process of adding products to a cart and completing the checkout process just like a customer would. This will result in a test order in your orders list as shown below. Test orders can be identified by the Test tag in the left column of the order.
For the shipping and billing addresses, our test environment uses the same address verification system as the live environment so you must enter real addresses.
The following test credit card numbers can be used in the payment step:
- Visa - 4111 1111 1111 1111
- Visa - 4012 8888 8888 1881
- MasterCard - 5583 5454 4935 9791
- MasterCard - 2222 9909 0525 7051
- Discover - 6011 3341 5486 5411
- American Express - 3714 496353 98431
- JCB - 3528 7572 4333 8441
- Diners - 3888 434205 7901
The following CVV codes can be used:
- 111 (all cards except American Express)
- 1111 (American Express)
The expiration date can be any valid date in the future.
In the next article, you will learn more about the Order timeline.